Atlanta Gear Works engineering staff provides design and technical support for the manufacture of new parts, gears and all gear box rebuilds. Our engineers utilize SolidWorks 3D Modeling for the design of all components.
Many of the gearboxes or gears we repair have been previously rebuilt. We carefully inspect each piece and continually work to improve the reliability of your gearbox. Each repair is made to application demand or Industry Standards. We can also provide you with a root cause failure analysis.
Our facility is complete with several gear cutting machines and a variety of other equipment, so that we can promptly and accurately complete your repair, no matter how complex. This bypasses the limitations that can delay production in most other shops.
Also see, capabilities to learn more about the equipment at Atlanta Gear Works.
Address: 433 Hightower Pkwy
Dawsonville, GA 30534
- Atlanta Gear Works Celebrates 30 Years of Gearbox Repair
- AGW Adds Fryer CNC Lathe and Mill to Expand Gearbox Repair Capabilities
- Atlanta Gear Works Hires New Regional Accounts Manager
- AGW was Recertified for 2017-2019 as a Timken Certified Bearing Shop
- Atlanta Gear Works at the 2016 Pulp & Paper Classic